Siding provides a protective layering for your home's exterior walls, interior walls, and foundation. Being so crucial for your house, it's best to consult an expert in siding. At Integrity Roofing, Siding, Gutters, & Windows, our team of professional siding contractors in Kansas City has the expertise and in-depth knowledge about siding materials and how to install them to ensure your home is adequately protected.
We make it affordable for you to upgrade or install your siding to protect your home from the elements, make it more energy-efficient, and also enhance its curb appeal. Moreover, we believe in working quickly and focusing on quality while remaining within budget.
4 Kinds of Siding We Install
There are different types of materials for siding. As one of the best Kansas City MO siding contractors, here are the four popular choices we've installed for our clients over the years:
- Fiber Cement
This type of siding has become quite popular over the years. As siding contractors near Kansas City Mo, we mostly use this material because it outlasts and outperforms other materials. It’s also very attractive, and the material is built to last. Made using wood pulp, water, Portland cement, and sand, fiber cement doesn’t crack easily, is inflammable, warp-resistant, unsusceptible to rot, pet-resistant, and lasts for years.
- Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding, which is made from plastic material, comprises 80 percent PVC resin. The other 20 percent is a mix of various ingredients that determine its finish, color, flexibility, impact resistance, texture, and more.
One advantage of vinyl is it instantly boosts your home’s visual appeal and increases its value. The material is also cost-effective. Another reason why homeowners prefer Kansas City siding contractors to install vinyl is that it costs less compared to other siding materials such as wood or brick. In addition, it’s low maintenance. Because vinyl is a synthetic material, it doesn't split or rot, unlike wood. Moreover, it can deter pests effectively and does not warp, corrode, or rust with time.
- Polymer Siding
Many homeowners prefer the look of real wood on their home’s exterior but not the constant upkeep that comes with it. This is what polymer siding offers. Polymer siding is made using plastic. And while that might sound unattractive, the material is normally molded and colored to give it a natural look and make it more appealing.
So, if you’re looking for the best Kansas City siding companies and contractors to install polymer siding, we’re here for you. You can rest assured that our work is meticulous and that this material won’t disappoint you. Polymer siding is resistant to chips, dent, fading, and peeling. What’s more, it needs little to no maintenance and is durable.
- Aluminum Siding
Residential siding contractors in KS MO might recommend aluminum siding and for good reason too. It’s fire-resistant, durable, and low-maintenance. Besides, it's impervious to termites and doesn’t blister, rot, or rust.
Your Siding Experts
Regularly maintaining your home can be tedious and costly. That's why most homeowners overlook minor repairs in their house. However, a damaged siding isn't something you can ignore for too long. Eventually, it becomes necessary to call in expert siding contractors in Kansas City to avoid potential damage to your house caused by elements such as harsh winds, rain, and snow. If you need siding for your home, call us today for a free quote on MO-816-353-7663, KS-913-671-7663, WARRENSBURG-660-422-7663.
Should I Replace the Siding on My Home?
If you've noticed bowing or signs of wear on your home's siding, it's probably time to contact a siding contractor to perform an inspection. Our pros from Integrity Roofing, Siding, Gutters, & Windows can come out and assess the condition of current siding materials to determine whether a replacement is in your best interest. Unlike other siding companies that are looking for an excuse to sell you new products, we're always looking for ways to save our customers money. It may not be time to upgrade to new siding- and if it's not, we'll let you know right away.
Modern siding materials last longer than those made in the past. Still, even the most durable siding products will eventually need to be replaced. When the time arrives to pick out new materials and hire a company for the installation process, we'll be there with affordable options designed to last for many years. Trust us for professional advice and reliable recommendations when looking into beautiful new siding for your home. Our name says it all- integrity from start to finish, for results you can count on.