The Indoor Outdoor Guy Renovations is a full service design-build renovations company. As we are based upon the full-service model, we offer a wide range of services. Most of our work is done by our in house team of professional carpenters and craftsman.
We are always happy to explain how our design/build process works, how decisions are made, and always to answer key questions that clients have such as “How do we do this?”, “Why does the building code want us to do this?”, and of course, “How much will it cost?”. We understand that not every renovation fits into a specific category and we will work with you to figure out what services you need for your project and how we can incorporate them into a full, design/build plan.
Our Full Service Design/Build, Consulting, and Project Management Services
- Design, Drawing, Specifications and Plans
- Project Management for Building and Design
- Floor Layout, Space Planning and Aging In Place
- Renovation Consulting
- Specialty Timberframe Construction
- Outdoor Living Space Design & Build
We Offer Full Design/Build Renovation Services for:
We Offer the Following, Supplemental Services
These services our typically part of larger projects or are offered to existing clients to meet all of their construction and on-going home maintenance needs.
- Timberframe – modern timberframe and post & beam
- Excavation for foundations and outdoor projects, disposal of all soils, waste, demolition waste and building materials
- Drain Tile Replacement and Repair
- Character house restorations – Hardie fibre cement siding, cedar siding, heritage window and door casings, band boards, craftsmen details, fascia, gable shingles and dormers
- Carpentry – interior and exterior carpentry, forms, and framing
- Building envelope – installation of doors, windows, rain-screen, and other building envelope components
Our Design/Build Process – How We Work With You
- We offer an initial no charge project consultation in your home or yard.
- We develop a plan to lead your project through the design phase.
- We meet with you several times in your home to design and revise your plan, to meet your needs.
- With your approval of the finished plans, we apply to city for any needed permits.
- A detailed line by line estimate is presented to you prior to construction for your approval.
- During construction our staff purchases all the materials and manages the trades.
- We consult with clients during the build process to ensure that any concerns they have are heard and promptly dealt with.
- We provide follow-up and warranty services.
Call Today to Book Your Free Consultation
- Click here to schedule your complementary renovation consultation or give us a call at 604-277-5572.